Brisbane Cruises is the longest running family owned company servicing the Brisbane River & Moreton Bay areas. Brisbane Cruises started operations in 1987 and to this day is owned and operated by the well-known Captain Jim Kelly.
Our crew are committed to making sure each and every passenger enjoys their cruise on the Lady Brisbane. Meet our crew: Captain Jim, Teresa, Jacob, James, Anne, Mark, Cheryl - we're a happy bunch!
We pride ourselves on our commitment to continually improve our customer service, provide employment for our local community and support local suppliers.
- Our detailed and extensive knowledge of local waterways
- We employ our own shipwright builders, managers and highly trained staff
- We take pride in our vessels and ensure they are maintained to a high standard
- Our safety procedures are continually updated
- All of our food is fresh and is sourced locally
- We have the fastest service to Saint Helena Island
- We have always operated above the standard crew number requirement
- Our outstanding safety record means our passengers can feel safe while travelling with us
- All vessels have internal stairs, ensuring the comfort and safety of our passengers in the event of rain
- Lauren Penny, who is part of our historical team, was awarded the 1999 Brisbane City Council prize for outstanding colonial research, which unearthed BUSHRANGER Captain Starlight, alias Walter Gordon, as an inmate at Saint Helena Island