Our crew love to make our customers comfortable and will go the extra mile to achieve this.
Our ongoing success is based on the following:
- Our detailed and extensive knowledge of local waterways
- We employ our own shipwright builders, managers and highly trained staff
- We take pride in our vessels and ensure they are maintained to a high standard
- Our safety procedures are continually updated
- All of our food is fresh, sourced locally, and prepared on board.
- We have the fastest service to Saint Helena Island
- We operate above the standard crew number requirement
- Our outstanding safety record means our passengers can feel safe while travelling with us
- Our vessel has internal stairs, ensuring the comfort and safety of our passengers in the event of rain
- Lauren Penny, who is part of our historical team, was awarded the 1999 Brisbane City Council prize for outstanding colonial research, which unearthed BUSHRANGER Captain Starlight, alias Walter Gordon, as an inmate at Saint Helena Island