Feel safe onboard the Lady Brisbane! For the safety of our passengers and crew, we have a COVID Safety plan in place.
Following Queensland Health Department guidelines:
- Temperatures may be taken as passengers are boarding.
- Hand sanitiser stations set up on boarding and strategic areas on board.
- Current social distancing measures apply.
- Passengers: BYO face mask/scarf to wear at food service time only (10mins).
- Our crew wear masks and gloves for serving.
- Our trained crew have completed the latest COVID Safety requirements for our industry.
In addition to Government guidelines, for the safety and comfort of our passengers:
- BYO travel mugs OR use OUR disposable coffee cups.
- The Lady Brisbane is NOT a cruise ship.
- Brisbane Cruises is a Brisbane based small business.
- The Lady Brisbane is NOT air conditioned.
- Enjoy the fresh sea air from her many decks.
- Plenty of under-cover areas.
Lady Brisbane is looking Fabulous after recent slipping and all our crew look forward to welcoming you onboard. Thank you for supporting a local small business during these unprecedented times.